The first Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons shop was located in Bur Dubai. As business grew, the Ahmed Seddiqi & sons retail presence expanded from a single shop in Dubai’s souk to a formidable network of elegant stores.
Mr. Ahmed Qasim Seddiqi maintained his focus by offering quality Swiss watches to an array of clients, including royalty and politicians. He furthered the company’s growth through his exclusive franchise agreements with the world’s leading Swiss watch companies and he safeguarded the business by keeping Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons a tight-knit family operation.
The first franchise agreement was signed with Swiss watch brand, West End Watch Co. in 1949, after which the portfolio of brands expanded to include over 90% of the world’s luxury Swiss watch brands.